8 months ago
This minor release fixes a few medium severity bugs and introduces the new
:contains pseudo-class, which can be used in any element selector.
- Enhancement: We added support for the custom
:contains pseudo-class. It can be used in any element selector and it allows to select and element only if it contains the matched text. For example
a:contains("Go") will match the element
- Fix: If there are no test runs in a test suite, then the current and run history tabs must be hidden.
- Fix: Test suite session status not updating in real-time in test suite session view.
- Fix: Individual test sessions disappear after running a test suite session
- Fix: Failed test suites alwasy show 0 failed tests in dashboard
- Fix: Selector picker not appearing in Live Editor